CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Zachary Malsky, 01/06/2021
Very trustworthy shop. I currently live in Colorado, but heard of Lonnie through a friend. I called in to get an opinion on a quote. Lonnie was very helpful and provided me insight that I wasn't able to get from my local shop. Next time I am driving through I80, I will be bringing my truck to Kearney Ag & Auto Repair