We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
Brady, Service Technician
- Brady has always enjoyed cars. When he was 16 he attended a class with his brother and at that point decided to make a career out of his interest. He attended Southeast Community College at Milford, NE and received an Associate Degree in Automotive Technology. He has 6 years of work experience. In his spare time he enjoys Jeeping, BMX riding, paintballing, and fishing.
Lonny, ASE certified, Service Manager
- Lonny grew up working on cars with his father. It came naturally to him and he was good at it, so decided to make it his career. He received an Associate Degree in General Motors. He graduated with honors and received the only leadership award from General Motors at Southeast Community College at Milford, NE. He has 10 years of professional experience. When he's not working in the shop he volunteers at the Kearney Volunteer Fire Department as a volunteer fire fighter, and also works as a part time driver for the department. He enjoys riding his Harley, scuba diving, taking his classic muscle car to car shows, golfing, and hunting in the fall.
Matt , ASE certified, Service Technician
- Matt grew up in a car family. He attended Southeast Community College at Milford, NE and received an Associate Degree in General Motors. He has seven years of experience working in the field. His down time involves him competing in obstacle races like Warrior Dash and Tough Mudder. He attended the Nebraska School of Martial Arts for 12 years and has two black belts. He was also on leadership and the demonstration team that performed around the state.
- Mick opened Kearney Ag and Auto Repair in July of 1988. He grew up in a large family, so there was always something that needed to be fixed. His father was the mechanic of the family, and at an early age Mick became his dad's helper on the repairs. He attended Wyoming Technical Institute in Laramie, WY to get his Associate Degree, and while in the program he received an award for perfect attendance, and had the honor of receiving the Doctor of Motors award from a third-party corporation that was given to only one student. He worked in the field for seven years before opening Kearney Ag and Auto. In his free time he enjoys collecting and restoring classic muscle cars and taking them to car shows. He enjoys riding his motorcycle, fishing with his kids, and attending the activities that his kids and grandkids are a part of.
Natasha, Office Assistant
- Tasha grew up in Fremont, NE and after high school went to school for Dental Assisting at Southeast Community College in Lincoln, NE. She then stayed in Lincoln to work as a Dental Assistant for four years. She is now going to UNK for Elementary Education and works at our shop part time in the office. In her free time she enjoys going back to Fremont or Lincoln to spend time with family and friends. She enjoys spending time out on the lake, and bonfires/grill outs with her friends.